SSOHP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Server Web Client Fixed By Modern! Yay Go Me!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

i choose to stay.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
uber bobe

i choose to stay. Empty
PostSubject: i choose to stay.   i choose to stay. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 4:35 am

I think this server was an incridble, fun, and fantastic server. It had great Staff, Good and friendly players, i enjoyed playing even though i wasen't on for a couple of weeks (Because i was in California!!!!) But i do Intend looking forword to the newer and improved SSOHP. I know that it will be Great; Just like the last server, I Am going to look at this forums atleast once's a day or every other day. I'm going to try to make a video for when the new server comes out, And i can't wait to do it. I love the players, Staff, And other BS of SSOHP. It is far by the BEST Runescape Private Server i have ever played. It was amazing; loved it!. I do hope that you will make the new server; and tons of people will join so we can make a great RSPS It takes a Community to make a Server Fantastic and filled with players. Good luck SSOHP and keep up the good work!.
Back to top Go down
liam

liam

i choose to stay. Empty
PostSubject: Re: i choose to stay.   i choose to stay. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 11:18 am

I will also check every few days or whenever i have the time
Back to top Go down
stfu

i choose to stay. Empty
PostSubject: Re: i choose to stay.   i choose to stay. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 4:37 am

liam try vallhala.tk

i'm 39th day
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

i choose to stay. Empty
PostSubject: Re: i choose to stay.   i choose to stay. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i choose to stay.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SSOHP :: Sorry Fellow Ssohp players.-
Jump to: